6 Steps to Sell Your Own House
- Choose your price. Decide how much to list your home for.
- List your home online. Do your research and find a few websites that allow you to post your home for sale online.
- Be available.
- Wait for an offer
- Hire an attorney.
- Close the sale.
Does Zillow charge to list for sale by owner?
On Zillow, it’s free to list a home for sale by owner or agent and to list a property for rent.
How do I list a home for sale on Zillow?
How do I post my home for sale by owner?
- Login to your Zillow profile.
- Navigate to your home’s property page by searching the address on Zillow.
- From the Public view, click on Post For Sale By Owner for Free from the More drop-down tab.
- On the For Sale By Owner Listing page, set your price, add photos, edit home facts, and input your contact information.
How do you list a property?
How do I list my property?
- Click List Your Property in the top right corner of the website.
- Enter in your property basics – the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Click Next.
- Enter the address for your rental property and click on the blue arrow.
- Create your account.
- View your rental potential.
- Click Continue.
What is the best website to sell your house?
The 11 best for sale by owner sites are:
- Zillow & Trulia.
- LoopNet. Price per Listing: Free for a basic listing; call for premium listing.
- Facebook. Price per Listing: Free to share your property to Facebook Marketplace.