Here are the top 25 financial advisor marketing ideas from the pros.
- Cultivate an Interesting, Relatable Hobby.
- Let Professionals Run Your Facebook Campaign.
- Sponsor Local Teams or Events.
- Follow Up with Your Existing Clients.
- Use a CRM to Close More Business.
- Start a “Lunch and Learn” Series.
- Build Your Brand via Podcasting.
Are financial advisors worth it?
Financial advice typically costs 0.5 percent to 1 percent of your portfolio per year. So, yes, people want to know if they are getting what they pay for. Russell estimates a good financial advisor can increase investor returns by 3.75 percent. Not everyone wants or needs a financial advisor.
Do financial advisors sell insurance?
Why Financial Advisors Sell Life Insurance. Some clients view financial advisors who sell life insurance with certain suspicion. The truth is that most financial advisors wear multiple hats, and a life insurance policy has a part in almost any serious financial plan.
How do financial advisors get leads?
To get you started, we’ve compiled 10 different ways financial advisors can generate leads to grow their business and their AUM.
- Build Up a Professional Website.
- Use Facebook Advertising.
- Encourage Online Reviews.
- Build Up Your LinkedIn Network.
- Ask Existing Clients for Referrals.
How do you market financial services?
Financial Services Marketing Solution
- Build stronger, long-term relationships with clients, agents, and advisors.
- Start with a single view of each client.
- Build campaigns using advanced segmentation.
- Drive personalized communications.
- Create digitally connected experiences.
- Prove marketing’s impact on revenue.