How to Ask for an Appointment Over the Phone
- Understand their level of interest. During your initial call with the prospect, communicate the purpose of the meeting you’d like to book with them.
- Communicate the value of the appointment. What does the prospect have to gain from meeting with you?
- Give them a choice.
How do you meet a meeting with a prospect?
Pick one or two to focus over the next few weeks, and watch as you fill your schedule with meetings:
- Use an organized prospecting campaign.
- Volunteer to speak.
- Ask for introductions.
- Write articles.
- Create and share special reports.
- Host your own event.
- Conduct a small study.
How do you ask for a professional lunch meeting?
How to Write a Business Email to Set Up a Lunch Meeting
- Write a relevant piece of information in the email’s subject line, which indicates that the email is an invitation for lunch.
- Begin with a cordial and professional greeting.
- State that you’d like to meet the person for a lunch date, then say why you want to meet.
How do you get a prospect to respond?
7 Tips to Get a Prospect to Respond to You
- Use their preferred method of communication.
- Switch up your contact attempts.
- Offer them something of value.
- Let them know when you’ll be following up again.
- 5. Make a personal connection.
- Use humor.
- Take risks.
How do I get more meeting clients?
7 Easy Tips to Drive More Customer Meetings
- Get a referral from an existing customer.
- Leverage analytics.
- Use automation to nurture leads and speed the process.
- Focus on the business problem not product features.
- Engage with prospects in multiple ways.
- Do your homework so the discussion is relevant.
- Ask for the meeting.
- About the Author.