Here are the best tips on how to spend your 20s so you don’t live in regret later.
- Learn to accept and love yourself first. <
- Learn to say no with confidence. <
- Take more risks.
- Pull the trigger.
- Turn your weaknesses into strengths.
- Learn to negotiate with politeness.
- Forgive yourself.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
What should you be doing in your 20s?
12 Things You Should Do in Your 20s
- Pay attention to your mental health.
- Chase your dream job.
- Travel lots — and sometimes alone.
- 4. Make time for your best friends.
- Live on your own.
- Love yourself and be loved.
- Buy that incred piece of clothing.
- Don’t be afraid to ask.
How do you live in your twenties?
20 Simple Ways to Live Happily in Your 20s
- Prioritize work-life balance. As far as it depends on you, walk away from work at a reasonable time each day.
- Get rid of your TV.
- Practice mindful eating.
- Get at least one form of exercise every day.
- Wear nice underwear for yourself.
- Be honest.
- Ask yourself, “do I really need to buy that?”
- Put down your phone.
Where should you live in your 20s?
Seattle skyline. Flickr/Chris Barnes Your 20s are perhaps the most transient time in your life.
These 20 cities rank as your best prospects for building your new life:
- Omaha, Nebraska.
- Plano, Texas.
- Aurora, Colorado.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Seattle, Washington.
- Dallas, Texas.
What should you not do in your 20s?
20 Money Mistakes to Avoid in Your 20s
- Spending more than you make.
- Not tracking your money.
- Not setting financial goals.
- Living off credit cards.
- Not having an emergency fund.
- Telling yourself financial lies.
- Not taking advantage of your free time to earn extra money.
- Putting off saving for retirement.