Best low interest credit cards of 2019:
- BankAmericard® credit card: Best for long balance transfer offer.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: Best for rewards.
- Wells Fargo Platinum Card: Best for 0% intro APR.
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card: Best for digital wallet purchases.
Who has the lowest interest rate credit card?
NerdWallet’s Best Low Interest and 0% APR Credit Cards of August 2019
- U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card: Best for Longest 0% intro APR period.
- HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card: Best for 0% intro period and late fee waiver.
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card: Best for 0% intro period and flat-rate cash back.
What is a good interest rate on a credit card?
However, the average interest rate on credit card accounts that are actually being charged interest is 15.54%. Low interest credit cards have a lower average of 13.99%, while cash-back credit cards average out at a much higher 17.09%. The average interest rate for credit cards from credit unions is only 9.37%.
What is a low rate credit card?
A low interest rate credit card is a card that charges a low rate of interest on purchases. While that low rate can vary according to the card provider, you will usually find the purchase rate on these cards range from around 9 or 10% p.a. to 14 or 15% p.a.
How do I get a low APR credit card?
How to Get a Lower APR on Your Credit Card
- Open a credit card with an introductory 0% deal. One way to bring down the interest rate on your credit balance is to transfer it to a card with an introductory 0% promotion.
- Look for a low-interest card.
- See what your issuer is willing to offer.
- Improve your credit score.