- Go Safe with a High Yield Savings Account.
- Invest in Stocks.
- Invest in Others – Lending Club.
- Let Robots Invest for You – Betterment.
- Diversify by Investing in Mutual Funds or ETFs.
- Invest in Real Estate.
- Invest in Yourself – Pay Down your Debt.
- Invest in Your Kids – College Savings Accounts.
What can I do with $5000?
Make the most of the money you have. Here are some ideas.
- Travel. That $5,000 can give you, your spouse, and your kids a vacation to remember.
- Invest it.
- Give it away.
- Earn an instant 25% return.
- Remodel your home.
- Remodel yourself.
What is the best way to invest $5000?
7 Best Ways to Invest $5,000 of Your Savings
- Save with an online bank.
- Think about certificates of deposit (CDs) or money market accounts.
- Consider investing in a Roth IRA.
- Research online investment firms.
- Invest in actively managed mutual funds.
- Go for index funds.
- Being smart about risk.
What can you do with $10000?
Now let’s look at some ideas on how to invest $10,000:
- Invest With Betterment.
- Invest in a 401k to Get the Company Match.
- Max out an IRA.
- Invest in a taxable account.
- Pay off high-interest credit card debt.
- Increase your emergency fund.
- Fund an HSA account.
- Fund a 529 account.
Can I invest 5000 in share market?
If you can spare Rs 5,000 every month, start an SIP immediately in equity mutual funds. If your portfolio manages to offer an annual return of 12 per cent, you would be able to create a corpus of Rs 1 crore in 25.5 years. However, this is not an ideal way to invest.