Best Mortgage Rates in Canada
|1-yr||4.50% TD Bank Inquire Compare all rates|
Which bank has the best mortgage interest rate in Canada?
Tangerine’s 10-year fixed rate is only 0.65% higher than its 5-year option. In most cases, the variable rate is the best available, except when it comes to RBC and BMO.
List of Canadian mortgage interest rates.
|1 year fixed||3.54%|
|3 year fixed||3.94%|
|5 year fixed||5.34%|
|5 year variable||3.95% (P + 0.00)|
9 more columns
Which banks give the best mortgage rates?
The 10 Best Mortgage Lenders of 2019
- Best Overall: Quicken Loans.
- Best Online: SoFi.
- Best for Refinancing: loanDepot.
- Best for Poor Credit: New American Funding.
- Best for Customer Service: Lenda.
- Best for Low Income: Citi Mortgage.
- Best Interest-Only: Guaranteed Rate.
- Best Traditional Bank: Chase.
What are the best mortgage rates in Canada?
Find the best residential mortgage rates in Canada*
|Financial Institution||Mortgage Type/Term|
|Our Mortgage Rates**||2.85||2.94|
31 more rows
What are today’s mortgage rates?
Mortgage rates today (APR)
|Loan type||Average rate||Change 1 year|
|30-year fixed mortgage rate||4.1%||0.63%|
|15-year fixed mortgage rate||3.63%||0.65%|
|5/1 ARM mortgage rate||4.43%||0.45%|