Best Interest Rates for Savings Accounts
|CIBC Bank USA||2.10%||No|
|Salem Five Direct||2.05%||No|
7 more rows
Which bank has the best savings account?
The 7 Best Banks for Savings Accounts of 2019
- Best Overall: FNBO Direct.
- Best for Simple High Yield Savings: Synchrony.
- Best for High Yield Savings Cash Deposits: CIT Bank.
- Best Customer Service: American Express Bank.
- Best for High Yield Savings & Checking: Ally Bank.
- Best High-Tech: Capital One Bank.
- Best Wall Street Bank: Goldman Sachs Bank.
What country pays the highest interest rate on savings?
Interest Rates Today: The Highest Interest Rates in the World
|Top 10 Countries With the Highest Savings Interest Rates|
|Ranking||Country||Savings Interest Rate|
8 more rows
What is a good interest rate for savings?
You’ll typically find the lowest interest rates at brick-and-mortar banks. Big banks often offer a 0.01% APY on their most basic savings accounts. There is sometimes an opportunity to earn at a better rate on higher balances, but even this higher tier rarely goes beyond 0.1% APY.
What savings account pays the highest interest?
Our Top High Yield Savings Accounts Of 2019
- UFB Direct.
- CIT Bank. The CIT Bank Savings Builder Account is one of our top high yield savings accounts because they consistently have one of the highest interest rates offered to consumers.
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
- SoFi Money.
- Ally Bank.
- Barclays Bank.