Which shares are best for long term?
Best Shares For Long Term Investment
- TV Today Network: Stock near 52 week lows.
- IndiaBulls Housing Finance.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance: Cheap on the valuations front.
- Coal India: Great on dividend yields.
- Coal India: Not too expensive.
- Yes Bank.
- Best small cap stocks to buy.
Which sector is best to invest in 2019?
To sum up, consider these nine investment sectors in 2019:
- Health care.
- Consumer discretionary.
Which are the best stocks to invest in India for long term?
- 9 Best Stocks to Consider Investing for Long Term.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kotak Mahindra bank has earned its position in the top banks in India, though being much younger than many other banks.
- Asian Paint.
- Bajaj Finserv.
- Pidilite Industries.
- Tata Consultancy Services.
- Titan Company Limited.
Which sector is best for investment?
“In sectors, investors should focus on companies with low debt and good execution ability and dividend record,” says Raychaudhuri.
- ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION.
- Larsen & Toubro – Engineering conglomerate:
- IRB Infrastructure – Road Developer:
- ICICI Bank – Largest Indian private sector bank: